NS Life ! The 1st day when I enter......




Finally i back from ns~it is holiday from cny !
i still remember the 1st day i enter the champ......

*************************************************************************

i went to Gua Musang by bus~
i arrived at the place had to gather very early~i saw nobdy~
then i go register....
at the same day morning~my sim card pin no lock ady ><
i nid to buy a nid sim card n i lost all my friends no TT
so start from morning i feel tat 2day will be a bad day =(

all ppl start to come n register~
i saw the Gua Musang champ counter....
i saw oni few ppl go register...
tat day morning i really no mood...
cuz i no friends same champ v me TT

abt 1030am morning , the bus start to go....
along the way to ns~
i feel unwell ><

after abt 3 hrs....
we arrive to the champ...
i call my parents~
my 1st image to the champ is quite nice~
n so easy to c cuz just located beside the road....

later we enter the hall..
we had lunch 1st....
later we register at the champ again~
we divided into group n dorm~
my dorm no. is G02.....
hehehehehe.....tat time i still dunno my dorm is located at......

later our bag had to check~
n we had to give ur hp to teacher...
then we went to our dorm....

i walk n walk n walk...
walk walk walk
i find where is G02...
walk walk walk
walk until tired....
i walk up a small hill~
my dorm is at the up hill ! OMG tat mean i have to walk up the hill everyday to back to my dorm !

then i enter my dorm...
i saw many malay girls....
they talk to me...
but at tat time i feel i enter to outer space !
i could not understand wat they say !
kelantan bm is not same v normal bm !
OMG !

later i had to went back down to hall to take the shirts plkn...
i really feel angry v ns at this time !
cuz the shirts r too many !
n i had to take back my dorm > up hill !
the weather is oso very hot !
i really tired !

at nite~there got roll call
me n my new friends dunno
we just feel very tired ><
we dont want have supper so we up dorm change cloth n rdy to sleep~
me only in my dorm~i start to feel scared cuz nobdy come back after a while....
we 3 gather in 1 dorm....
then got ppl come to find us call us to go hall
i feel shame cuz teacher find us in frnt of all ppl
teacher no blame us cuz it is the 1st day we enter....

then ady can get back to dorm to sleep...
my head feel very very very pain at nite !
i feel very sad n very no mood.....
then i cry...
i miss my house n very hate here....
i wanna go back home....
TT

******************************************************************************

this is wat i feel at the 1st day i enter the champ............





No comments:

Post a Comment