Chinese New Year~Snake Year 2013~

left topic abt PLKN 1st XD
now is CNY mah !
2013 yr ady~now is snake yr~hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1st at here i wantt to wish u all who c this post~
▶happy chinese new year !
▶wish u all good luck all the year 
▶happy always
▶healthy always

n now let me talk abt my story in cny...

....First day of cny...
1st day , same like last yr~me n my relative went to Cameron Highland ^^
we went to visit there in the morning...
there r cold >< 
we eat a lot n buy strawberries n tamotoes cherries there (my favourite!!! ) 

at nite i had dinner at restaurant v my relative^^
haha~we eat yee sang !
tat all for the 1st day...

.....2nd day....
2nd day my house become nosier...
many of my relatives back...
1 house got 5 families ><
n i have to wake up early cuz they went back early in the morning...
in afternoon we having lunch together..
n it is too many ppl sit 2gether to eat ! so used 4 tables !
many foods too ^^

after tat~all of the parents n some of the children play cards...
some playing game while me n my cousins watch Running Man until night XDD

........3rd day.....
2day~ntg special...
all my relatives back TT
my house become quite...
every yr i hate the moment my relatives back cuz my house will become quite n boring
when i was small i even will cry when my relatives back home...
now no ady...


My holiday for cny is until 14 Feb oni~
2morro is the last day...14 Feb i nid to enter camp again...
><

tat all for 2day
last i want to say again...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2013 ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment